REAL POWER. REAL RESULTS.
Packed with all of the best-in-class features of Schwinn’s top tier indoor bikes, the new AC Power bikes take your Authentic Cycling riding experience to a whole new level with the amazingly accurate 4iiii? crank arm powermeter, the new Echelon2G console, and a built in generator, preventing the continuous need to replace batteries.
Length: 54 in (137 cm)
Width: 21 in (53 cm)
Height: 51 in (130 cm)
User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg)
Product Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- ? Customizable options available with frame paint, personally branded decals, and accessories
- ? Carbon Blue? durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- ? Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- ? 4iiii? crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter.
- ? On-board generator powers Echelon2G Console without batteries
- ? Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- ? Performance Plus? handlebars ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in
- ? Schwinn? Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- ? Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- ? Seat Slider and handlebar materials – Aluminum
Several years ago, a www.2p4t0.com.cnpany named Gates introduced a concept never before seen on outdoor bikes – a belt drive that performed like a chain. Their innovative system – called Carbon Drive? – features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. Over time, this has transitioned from a novelty system to a mainstream solution used on hundreds of outdoor bike models today.
User Height Range: 4’11” to 6’8″ (150 cm to 203 cm)
Q-Factor: 168 mm
Bottom Bracket: Oversized ISIS
Pedal Interface: Morse Taper non-threaded spindle
Frame Material: Powder-coated aluminum
Drive Train:?Carbon Blue? Belt Drive
Resistance System: 6-Magnet Non-Contact Magnetic Resistance
Standard Pedals: Double Link
Optional Pedals: Schwinn Triple Link?
All Schwinn Authentic Cycling? indoor bikes www.2p4t0.com.cne standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip www.2p4t0.com.cnbinations to acwww.2p4t0.com.cnmodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The AC Power bike is Schwinn Triple Link? pedal www.2p4t0.com.cnpatible. Triple Link Pedals acwww.2p4t0.com.cnmodate Look, Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.
Schwinn??is www.2p4t0.com.cnmitted to giving you the most customizable and authentic ride possible. Outfit your bike with many great new features available like the 4iiii??crank arm and new Echelon2G console. Ask us about how you can get your bikes with custom paint and decals to fit your style to your www.2p4t0.com.cnpany image. Schwinn’s growing customization options allow you to leverage your www.2p4t0.com.cnpany’s color and logos to grow your brand and reinforce your brand identity.